Complete the application for admission
Your first step is to complete IUPUI’s undergraduate admissions application. We strongly recommend that you apply online so we can process your application faster. If you choose to apply online, you’ll create a guest computing account that you’ll use solely to submit your online application.
If you prefer to submit a hard copy of your application, you may request a PDF of the application form by emailing email@example.com.
Pay the application fee
When you submit your application, you must pay a nonrefundable application fee of $65. If you apply online, you can pay the application fee with a credit card at the time you submit your application.
You do not have to pay the application fee if:
- You are transferring to IUPUI from an IU or Purdue campus.
- You have earned an associate degree from Ivy Tech Community College or Vincennes University.
- You are currently enrolled at Ivy Tech Community College or Vincennes University and have completed at least 45 credit hours.
As part of the application process, you must provide an official transcript from each college or university you’ve attended. This includes:
- Transcripts from any college or university at which you were enrolled but did not complete any classes.
- Transcripts from any dual-credit courses or college courses completed while you were in high school.
If you have fewer than 26 hours of transferable credit, you must also provide your official high school transcript.
You must contact each school and ask for your official transcript to be sent directly to IUPUI. Transcripts can be submitted by mail or electronically.
Submitting transcripts by mail
Transcripts should be mailed to:IUPUI Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Cavanaugh Hall 147
425 University Boulevard
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Submitting transcripts electronically
IUPUI can accept official transcripts that are sent electronically from colleges and universities. However, we do not accept emailed PDFs of transcripts; your transcript must be electronically generated from an official system.
Electronic transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your school will be sending limited-time credentials that allow us to access their system, be sure to make your request during regular business hours.
As part of IUPUI’s commitment to maintaining a safe campus community, you must disclose on your application for admission if you:
- Have been subject to formal disciplinary action (including, but not limited to, suspension or expulsion) for academic or nonacademic reasons at any high school, postsecondary institution, college, or university.
- Have been charged or convicted of a crime (or a foreign legal equivalent) that has not been expunged by a court.
- Have any currently pending criminal charges (or a foreign legal equivalent) against you.
- Have engaged in any behavior that caused injury to any person(s) or property (including, but not limited to, vandalism or behavior that led to a restraining order against you) that resulted in some form of discipline or intervention.
You will not automatically be denied admission to IUPUI if you have a previous conviction or disciplinary action, but your application must be reviewed by the Admissions Committee before an admission decision is made. It can take up to four to six weeks for the Admissions Committee to review applicants with disclosures.Learn more about prior conduct disclosures